What a year 2020 has been so far! As we enter the final stretch of a year with many negatives and few positives, one thing we can look forward to is the last RaceFace season of the year which will feature the great racing leagues that we’ve become accustomed to and also an exciting new mini-enduro series which will feature a format which is sure to entertain!
The first race of the next ACC GT4 Sprint Series will be on the 7th of October at Zandvoort, followed by the ACC GT3 Championship season opener at the same track on Thursday, the 8th of October.
The next Formula 1 League will starting on Tuesday, October 6th, with the Spanish GP.
The GT4 League will again feature 6 races which ends 11 November at Paul Ricard and will then be followed by a 4-Round Multiclass Mini-Enduro Series which will run between 18 November and 9 December.(More info to follow soon.)
The season will close off with the RaceFace Spa 6 Hour Endurance on Sunday the 13th of December.(Provisional date, tbc soon)
Follow these links to register for the respective leagues:
ACC GT3 Championship
ACC GT4 Championship
Formula 1 League (F1 2020)
*Please note that you only need to register again if you need to change any of your details.(Car, Team Name, Steam ID etc)
*The seeding/grading process for the new season will start on Tuesday 29 September. More information will be communicated by Monday the 28th.
|ACC GT4/Mini–Enduro Calendar||ACC GT3 Calendar||Location/Track/Start Time|
|Wednesday, 7 Oct (GT4)||Thursday, 8 Oct||Zandvoort(2pm)|
|Wednesday, 14 Oct(GT4)||Thursday, 15 Oct||Laguna Seca(4am)|
|Wednesday, 21 Oct(GT4)||Thursday, 22 Oct||Barcelona(7pm)|
|Wednesday, 28 Oct(GT4)||Thursday, 29 Oct||Silverstone(7pm)|
|Wednesday, 4 Nov(GT4)||Thursday, 5 Nov||Bathurst(4am)|
|Wednesday, 11 Nov(GT4)||Thursday, 12 Nov||Paul Ricard(2pm)|
|Wednesday, 18 Nov(Enduro)||Thursday, 19 Nov||Kyalami(2pm – Wet)|
|Wednesday, 25 Nov(Enduro)||Thursday, 26 Nov||Suzuka(4am)|
|Wednesday, 2 Dec(Enduro)||Thursday, 3 Dec||Spa(7pm)|
|Wednesday, 9 Dec(Enduro)||No Race||Nurburgring(2pm)|
*Times for the Mini-Enduro Series tbc.
Changes and Race/League formats
- Qualifying sessions will stay 20 mins.
- Race time stay 80 mins.
- The pit window will open after 10 mins and close 10 minutes before the end of the race to still encourage clean driving, especially in the first few laps of the race. Still only 1 mandatory pitstop with a required tyre change.
- The success ballast allocation will stay unchanged: 1st: 25kg, 2nd: 20kg, 3rd: 15kg, 4th: 10kg, 5th: 5kg.
- The season will only run over 9 rounds.
- Promotion/Relegation: The top 20 drivers in the driver standings of each division will retain their place in the relevant division. The top 5 drivers of the Pro-Am and Am-divisions will have the option to be promoted automatically.
- There will also be a grading process announced shortly for the remaining 10 places in the Pro-division where by any driver currently in the Pro-division(outside of the top 20) and any driver from the Pro-Am and Am divisions or new drivers can compete for a seat in the Pro division.
- Qualifying sessions will be 20 mins.
- Race time will be 45 mins. No mandatory stop. Flat out from start to finish!
- No success ballast will be applied in the GT4 league.
- The season will run over 6 rounds in line with the first 6 races of the GT3 league and will run on the same circuits as the GT3 league in order to allow drivers to race in both leagues every week without having to “learn” two new tracks.
- A grading process will be announced shortly which will allow us to seed drivers into Pro, Pro-Am and Am divisions before the start of the season.
|Formula 1 League Calendar||Location/Track|
|Tuesday, 6 Oct||Spanish GP|
|Tuesday, 13 Oct||Dutch GP|
|Tuesday, 20 Oct||Canadian GP|
|Tuesday, 27 Oct||Austrian GP|
|Tuesday, 3 Nov||British GP|
|Tuesday, 10 Nov||Belgian GP|
|Tuesday, 17 Nov||Italian GP|
|Tuesday, 24 Nov||Singapore GP|
|Tuesday, 1 Dec||USA GP|
|Tuesday, 8 Dec||Japanese GP|
Formula 1 League:
- This season will be run on the F1 2020 title from Codemasters.
- The format will revert to 50% races, preceded by a short-qualification session.
- The F1 league will run over 10 rounds for this season.
- There will be 2 tiers for this season.
- A grading process will be announced shortly which will allow us to seed driver into Tier 1 and Tier 2.